The compact Neptune Plus indoor rower stands vertically for storage in a measly 53cm x 51cm (20.87? x 20.08?) and features large transport wheels for ease of movement.Pivoting foot plates improve the ergonomics for less flexible or deconditioned users, and a shaped and textured seat ensure a smooth slide with every leg drive.Be sure to row at a definitive resistance by adjusting the Fluid Force level with a tactile, audible dial that succinctly clicks in to place allowing for a fully controlled
ROWING MACHINE: FLUID NEPTUNE PLUS
In stock (can be backordered)
- 4 x Fluid Resistance
- Bright yellow impeller design achieving 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models
- Double sealed, precision aligned patented twin tank
- Multi-level computer with USB connectivity
- Height adjustable footplates
- Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat, silent smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Durable aluminium/steel
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
- Vertical storage option
|Dimensions||15.0000 × 15.0000 × 4.0000 cm|
L 1975mm (77.8″) x W 530mm (20.9″) x H 510mm (20.1″)
|Max User Weight||
Displays: Programme for time, stroke count & tempo signal. Displays these plus strokes per minute and calories.
Frame: 5 Years, Tank & Seals: 3 Years, Mechanical Components: 2 Years, All Wearable Parts: 1 Year
How Fluid Rowers Work
The patented Fluid Technology variable resistance system makes ingenious use of a twin-chamber tank.
Water can be transferred to and from the two chambers by means of a lever or dial operation. Water in the outer chamber provides resistance to paddles when rotated by the pulling force of the user. Any water in the inner “passive” chamber does not provide resistance. Thus the resistance can be varied through changing the water level in the outer tank and the effort of the user.
NOTE: The complete system holds 8 litres (= 8kg) of water.
NEPTUNE CHALLENGE AR ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – HOME USE
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Neptune Challenge AR Rower (model NEPAR), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Aluminum Seat Rail Stainless
- Steel Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee recoil cord
- Hand grips & foot straps
- Polyester rowing belt
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first