The Apollo Pro 2 water rower is a commercial grade, natural wood rowing machine, perfect for group training or high-end home gyms. This rower’s water resistant design, meditative motion and integrity of construction sets it apart from its competitors. Handcrafted from the finest quality American Ash wrapped around a stabilising steel frame, this steadfast indoor rower offers a standout performance even in the harshest of fitness applications.
FLUID ROWING MACHINE: APOLLO HYBRID PRO
- 4 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance for continuous progression.
- Triple bladed impeller and baffled tank for smooth water resistant action.
- Multi-level computer with USB port for connectivity.
- Easily adjusted footplates with secure heel capture and angled surface under ball of foot to assist leg drive.
- Smooth and silent action and textured non-slip seat that shapes to the user.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip minimising strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing.
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Self-cleaning wheel mechanism to minimise wear and tear on bearings.
- Stores in upright position 550 x 540mm (22×21″) and assembled length 2135mm (84″), width 550mm (22″), height 540mm (21″). Maximum user weight 150kg (330lbs).
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.
L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality) – Displays: Time, distance, 500m Split Time, Strokes per minute, Calories per hour, watts, interval training, heart rate (optional heart rate strap must be purchased)
Commercial Warranty: Frame – 5 Years; Tank & Seals – 3 Years; Non wearing Mechanical Components – 2 Years; Other Components 1 Year
|Max User Weight||
APOLLO PRO ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – FULL COMMERCIAL USE
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Apollo PRO (model HYBPRO), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal/Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Seat Runners
- Stainless Steel Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee Recoil Cord
- Hand Grips & Foot Straps
- Polyester Rowing Belt
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty.
- Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first
Compact footprint: 2135mm x 550mm
Upright storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product Size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
Gross Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2230 x 187x80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″)
Nett Weight 9.3kg (20.5lb)
Gross Weight 10.3kg (22.7lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.17 cubic feet)