The Apollo Hybrid Pro is a deluxe commercial rowing machine, is made from steel, finished off with a First Grade American Ash Veneer. When aesthetics and quality is important, only the Apollo Hybrid Pro will do.
Fluid Apollo Hybrid Pro Rower
– Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
– “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
– “Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time,
strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.”
– “Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.”
– Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit
– “Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction seat rollers for cleaner,
smoother and safer operation.“
-Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
– “Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
– “Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.”
– “Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.”
– “Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.”
– Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality) – Displays: Time, distance, 500m Split Time, Strokes per minute, Calories per hour, watts, interval training, heart rate (optional heart rate strap must be purchased)
Commercial Warranty: Frame – 5 Years; Tank & Seals – 3 Years; Non wearing Mechanical Components – 2 Years; Other Components 1 Year
|Max User Weight|
APOLLO PRO ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – FULL COMMERCIAL USE
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Apollo PRO (model HYBPRO), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal/Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Seat Runners
- Stainless Steel Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee Recoil Cord
- Hand Grips & Foot Straps
- Polyester Rowing Belt
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty.
- Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first