The Apollo Pro 2 water rower is a commercial grade, natural wood rowing machine, perfect for group training or high-end home gyms. This rower’s water resistant design, meditative motion and integrity of construction sets it apart from its competitors. Handcrafted from the finest quality American Ash wrapped around a stabilising steel frame, this steadfast indoor rower offers a standout performance even in the harshest of fitness applications.
FLUID ROWING MACHINE: APOLLO HYBRID PRO
Out of stock
- 4 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance for continuous progression.
- Triple bladed impeller and baffled tank for smooth water resistant action.
- Multi-level computer with USB port for connectivity.
- Easily adjusted footplates with secure heel capture and angled surface under ball of foot to assist leg drive.
- Smooth and silent action and textured non-slip seat that shapes to the user.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip minimising strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing.
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage.
- Self-cleaning wheel mechanism to minimise wear and tear on bearings.
- Stores in upright position 550 x 540mm (22×21″) and assembled length 2135mm (84″), width 550mm (22″), height 540mm (21″). Maximum user weight 150kg (330lbs).
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.
L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality) – Displays: Time, distance, 500m Split Time, Strokes per minute, Calories per hour, watts, interval training, heart rate (optional heart rate strap must be purchased)
Commercial Warranty: Frame – 5 Years; Tank & Seals – 3 Years; Non wearing Mechanical Components – 2 Years; Other Components 1 Year
|Max User Weight||