Designed for progressive training, NEON’s twin tank facilitates speed and endurance training allowing the user to find a level of Fluid Force that’s challenging. Engaging the upper and lower core muscles simultaneously.
FLUID NEON ROWER [COMMERCIAL]
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Neon Rower Owners Manual
- Reviews (0)
- 4 levels of Fluid Force to move resistance from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots” – Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel computer complete with USB port. View time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action.
- Textured finish to prevent slipping.
- Ergonomic handle to minimize strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Mix and match frame colours – orange, black
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compact footprint 2070mm (81”) x 520mm (20”) and vertical storage options 580 (23”) x 520 (20”)
- Maximum user weight 150kg (330lbs)
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system.
2070mm x 520mm
Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality) – Displays: Time, distance, 500m Split Time, Strokes per minute, Calories per hour, watts, interval training, heart rate (optional heart rate strap must be purchased)
Commercial Warranty: Frame – 5 Years; Tank & Seals – 3 Years; Non wearing Mechanical Components – 2 Years; Other Components 1 Year
|Max User Weight||
Neon Black, Neon Orange
APOLLO PRO ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – FULL COMMERCIAL USE
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Apollo PRO (model HYBPRO), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal/Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Seat Runners
- Stainless Steel Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee Recoil Cord
- Hand Grips & Foot Straps
- Polyester Rowing Belt
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty.
- Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first
Compact Footprint: 2070mm x 520mm (81″ x 20”)
Upright Storage: 580 x 520mm (23″ x 20″)
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2250 x 172 x 134mm (88.58 x 6.77 x 5.27″)