The Fluid Neon Pro V is a commercial grade fluid rower, with 5 levels of resistance, as well as bluetooth a App integration. NEON Pro V acquires advanced Fluid Force auto adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
FLUID: NEON PRO V ROWING MACHINE (COMMERCIAL)
Available on backorder
When performance and improvement matter, NEON Pro V indoor rower drives motivation with its state of the art performance monitor featuring Bluetooth technology for smart device connectivity, and FluidWorkout social app for personal and group challenges.
NEON Pro V acquires advanced Fluid Force auto adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
Not only is this rower a durable and robust fixture, NEON Pro V promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its changeable bright yellow, orange, green and black frame. The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation. While its double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieves 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
- 5 x Fluid Resistance
- Bright yellow impeller design that achieves 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal series models
- Double sealed, precision aligned patented twin tank
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor with app connectivity
- Height adjustable footplates
- Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat, silent smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide
- Optional Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Durable aluminium/steel
- Interchangeable frame – yellow, orange, green and black
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Elevated height for easy on-off access
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
2070mm x 520mm
Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality) – Displays: Time, distance, 500m Split Time, Strokes per minute, Calories per hour, watts, interval training, heart rate (optional heart rate strap must be purchased)
Commercial Warranty: Frame – 5 Years; Tank & Seals – 3 Years; Non wearing Mechanical Components – 2 Years; Other Components 1 Year
|Max User Weight||
Neon Black, Neon Orange
APOLLO PRO ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – FULL COMMERCIAL USE
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Apollo PRO (model HYBPRO), purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First Degree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal/Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Seat Runners
- Stainless Steel Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee Recoil Cord
- Hand Grips & Foot Straps
- Polyester Rowing Belt
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty.
- Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first
Compact Footprint: 2070mm x 520mm (81″ x 20”)
Upright Storage: 580 x 520mm (23″ x 20″)
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2250 x 172 x 134mm (88.58 x 6.77 x 5.27″)