Power Erg™ is a commercial grade, fluid resistance functional trainer, allowing alternating, symmetrical and diagonal arm pulls that support a full body pulling movement working both the upper and lower extremities. By combining body weight and fluid resistance, the FluidPowerZone Power Erg™ achieves an impact free workout.
FLUID POWERZONE : Power Erg™
Out of stock
Targeting the core, triceps, lats, glutes and quads, Power Erg™ creates inertial mass that is not only influenced by Fluid Force but also the load of your own body weight as you push up from a squat position.
Featuring FDF’s patented twin tank, Power Erg™ delivers 10 powerful levels of Fluid Force encouraging you to train at peak power by creating optimal resistance throughout the entire range of motion.
- 10 x Fluid Force
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor – real time power in watts per repetition
- Wide footplates for maximum stability
- Rotating pulley for diagonal chopping patterns
- Independent arm resistance for bilateral and unilateral movement
- Large diameter Dyneema cord
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compact footprint: 1450mm x 810mm (57.09″ x 31.89″)
- Upright storage: 81mm x 2100mm (3.19″ x 82.68″)
- Max User Weight – 180kg (396.83lb)
- 1285mm x 855mm x 1060mm (50.59″ x 33.66″ x 41.73″)
- Net Weight: 83kg (182.98lb)
- Gross Weight: 101kg (222.67lb)