The powercore adjustable jump box is a heavy duty jump box that can adjust from 18″ to 31″. This means it can also be used for box squats, and similar exercises.
Adjustable Jump Box
Available on backorder
26″ L x 24″ W x 18″ H (minimum) / 31″ H (maximum)
Durable Items : 6 Months, Frame: 2 years
- Sturdy 2mm thick steel frame construction
- Black powder coated finish
- Top platform surface measures 24″ x 20″
- 18″ minimum height / 31″ maximum height
- 7 adjustable locking positions in 2 inch height increments from 19″ to 31″
- Twist-locking popper pins on back legs and regular adjustment pins on front legs
- Sturdy top platform consisting of 3mm steel plate with steel cross-members beneath for support
- Platform covered with 3mm thick non-slip, strong grip surface
- Welded metal foot tabs are pre-drilled with holes for bolting to floor
- Maximum weight load rating: 450 lbs.