How to choose the right gym equipment supplier?
This is a tough question, which i am sure many people ask themselves.
Most people that are in the market for gym equipment, don’t know too much about the equipment. You rely on the information the salesman gives you. A lot of the time this information is very biased. Many people who do not know gym equipment very well, will always choose to go for a brand they are familiar with. Although this is not a bad thing, what it does mean is sometimes ACTUALLY most times you are over paying for equipment.
In many ways, when you are buying gym equipment from supplier, you are going into a “marriage” for years with that supplier. It is important that you do your homework on that supplier. These are some questions you need to ask yourself.
- What happens if something goes wrong with the equipment?
- What warranties does the supplier give on the equipment? Pointless giving a warranty if the supplier won’t be in the business for years to come
- Are you buying from a reseller? or directly from the importer? Be careful of resellers, they cannot offer you the backup service. They sell you the equipment and the disappear
- Can the supplier offer the necessary backup service?
- Will the supplier be around for years to come?
- What is the track record like of the supplier?
In addition to these questions, there are still many questions to ask yourself. Don’t let this scare you though, there are good suppliers out there, but there are also bad suppliers.
MiFitness is a renowned supplier of gym equipment, our ethics are never compromised. We boast the largest Gym Equipment showroom in Africa, and the largest footprint. We answer all the above questions and more. Our dedicated sales consultants will always give you the correct advice.
MiFitness has its roots in the medical industry, we started in 2010 as the fitness equipment arm of HiTech Therapy, the foremost supplier of Rehab equipment in South Africa. We rose quickly as a major player in the Gym Equipment industry, we are now proud to be one of the largest and most respected suppliers of Home and Commercial gym equipment, supporting some of the best brands and equipment in the world.